Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Another Wild Weekend





Someone was worn out.



This is baby's spoon!





Lay off me, I'm staaarving!

"I really like spoons"

Baby has all the spoons now!!





Puppy swoops in for a kiss.


More broccoli?

Baby found something that crinkles!!
(Baby Nathan is wearing a shirt that says "Little Dude")
Me: Baby, you must be confused because sometimes I call you little dude and sometimes big dude.
Elly: No baby big dude, baby Nate-o.



Making sure whoever moves in has a good supply of food.

"There's a weird blue animal on my head, isn't there?"

Nathan is happy with himself for knocking over his wiggle station again.



Natosaurus Rex

"E" for Elly.

Making french toast with mommy.






Baby made it to the grass.

Big girl Elly in her newly turned front-facing car seat.

Baby feeling pretty big in his restaurant chair.




"Shark Nate-o"

No comments:

Post a Comment