![]() |
| Playing remotes and coasters. |
![]() |
| Elly and mommy playing Candyland... |
![]() |
| ...while daddy and Doodles play 'Dominoes'. |
![]() |
| Making pizza. |
![]() |
| Nathan really wanted to get up and hang out with daddy before it was light out this weekend |
![]() |
| It was time to play shoes. |
![]() |
| A little help here daddy?!? |
![]() |
| Hello... I can't get this shoe on by myself... |
![]() |
| Finally. |
![]() |
| I got comfy on the floor and asked Doodles if I could take a nap. His reply shown above. |
![]() |
| Then it was time to play stack books and toys on daddy. |
![]() |
| Nathan eats with a spoon! |
![]() |
| Umm... daddy... this is ice and I can't get up... |

































No comments:
Post a Comment