![]() |
| Elly at her friend Gillian's birthday party at Pump It Up |
![]() |
| Hanging out at the library with daddy |
![]() |
| Eating cherries... |
![]() |
| Trapping the bad guy (daddy) in the corner |
![]() |
| Skunk spraying the bad guy |
![]() |
| Shopping for a late birthday present for mommy... |
![]() |
| Trying to make a rainbow |
![]() |
| Elly at a karate birthday party |
![]() |
| Elly showing off her scooter skills |
![]() |
| Making pizza dough |
![]() |
| Elly came home with an award... we found out that she got it at an assembly and only a couple kids in her class got one. We were super proud of her. |
![]() |
| Nathan working on a thank you card |
![]() |
| Nathan at school |
![]() |
| Academy family night at Play N Wisconsin |
![]() |
| Nathan playing with his friends William and Molly |
![]() |
| Elly trying on mommy's college race suit |
![]() |
| I was sawing a hole on the other side of the wall and they were helping |
![]() |
| Cross Plains candlelight hike and 'In Memory of' lantern launch |
![]() |
| Elly skiing down the sidewalk |
![]() |
| Sledding with my daddy |
![]() |
| I go to the airport. I go in a plane. I go to Florida. |
![]() |
| I went to the movie with mom. I got popcorn. |
![]() |
| Not sure what this one was.... |
![]() |
| Elly wrote a body book with drawings and descriptions of body parts |
![]() |
| Reading the body book to mommy. |

































































































No comments:
Post a Comment