Friday, September 29, 2023

Fall Fun & Doodles Turns 7

 

The Cheetahs in action



Intimidating the other team with a little dance



Taking a moment to wave to his fans


Nathan doing some planting.

Elly's first Waunakee Wave swim practice!

Throw Throw Burrito, the sidewalk edition. (More room for running around and throwing burritos at each other outside)

Two magicians skewering balloons.

Darth Doodles.


Ice cream stop on the way up to the cabin.


S'mores.

Collecting acorns to plant where we want trees to grow.  Or as I called it "feeding the squirrels"

Nathan sneezed.  (and/or found slimy stuff on the lake thermometer)

Crazy acorn spreading dance party.

Hoisting a Doodles.

Taking the dock out.



Winterizing the motor and being excited when it worked the way it was supposed to

Exploring the crawlspace under the cabin.

Sweet.  Free really creepy looking cart!  Totally not a prop from a horror movie in an abandoned insane asylum. 

Waiting for the little red boat.

Autumn windsock craft at the library.

Monopoly Jr

We were supposed to be shopping for party favors for Nathan's party....


I think I saw this in a movie once.

Playing some Fisher Monopoly 

Nathan shoots!  

And scores!  His first goal in a soccer game!

Running over for high fives after scoring!


This week I guess he's Clay Matthews trying to intimidate the other team....


Nathan shoots again....

....and scores his 2nd goal ever!!


Nathan and friends at his party at Haven's Petting Zoo







Hay tunnel.

Swimming in the corn pool.



Quickly blowing out a candle on a windy day...







Opening some presents!



Dinner at Gus's Diner (forgot to get a picture of dinner)


Fancy pancakes.



Apple picking at Sutter's Ridge





Into the maze!





Launch the frog













I think this is cheating....

An epic game of checkers.  (and by epic I mean very long)

Nathan planning his next move in a version of chess only he knows how to play...


Nathan at Swim West

More presents!!!



Elly slyly sitting back as Nathan gets through the first of several layers of wrapping paper she used on that present....

Karate chopping a board that Elly got him

Karate kick!

Elly didn't want to use too much wrapping paper so she decorated the box instead.




Ice cream cake from Chocolate Shoppe


Extra smoky candles.


Excavating dog toys out of dog biscuits.


Elly and friends in the Middleton High School homecoming parade representing Park Elementary.  (Hopefully someone took a better picture I can share later)



Killing time between the parade and late swim practice with some ice cream

And killing more time checking out a new playground in Waunakee


More parade


Sutter's Ridge trips over the years.... apparently we didn't do the big chair picture every year like I thought we did..........








No comments:

Post a Comment