![]() |
| Doodles loves his watermelon pops. |
![]() |
| Where's Nathan? |
![]() |
| ...Peek... |
![]() |
| ... a-boo! |
![]() |
| Doodles is done playing peek-a-boo. |
![]() |
| ok... maybe just one more time. |
![]() |
| Not quite the intended use of that 'brella', but I guess it works... |
![]() |
| If there's water on the splash pad, it's time to play. |
![]() |
| Doodles trying on Elly's dance shoes. |
![]() |
| The 2 specks at the other end of the road are Elly and mommy chasing a basketball... |
![]() |
| Elly helping with the yard work. |
![]() |
| Cleaning the wagon? |
![]() |
| Rice Krispie Treat time! |
![]() |
| Yeah, I'm standing in a pan of water. What's it to ya? |
![]() |
| I think I'll just put my tummy in this muddy water now. |
![]() |
| Splash pad! |
![]() |
| Going out for burgers and mac and cheese. |
![]() |
| Pirate Elly. One of Elly's classmates has to wear a patch over one eye so they had pirate day to make her feel better about it. |
![]() |
| Doodles discovers selfies. |














































No comments:
Post a Comment