Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Father's Day Weekend

Then and now: From Chubble to Trouble.

Eye exam with Dr. Elyse



Someone left some water on the splash pad that really needed to be played with.




Doodles does some doodles.

Doodles is not concerned that he's not wearing a swimsuit.



Testing the safety equipment?


A father's day present from Elly.  It survived about 5 minutes....

Gift bag from Ellybear

The girl likes her tacos.

Framed picture from Nathan.


A marker and a styrofoam ball for snack time.





I was in the splash zone.


After breakfast at the diner, the father's day culinary tour of Cross Plains continued at the Pig where we got our picnic lunch.
(It concluded with pizza for dinner...)


Spending father's day at the beach.  It worked out well since it was over 90 degrees.


Snack break!



Mommy and Elly are way out there.

Doodles does not look excited about the paddle boat ride.


Is this over yet?

Watering the lawn.







Doodles found confetti.  I wonder what will happen next?

Oopsie doopsie.



I can't say I didn't have a wild father's day party...

Cleaning up after crazy time.

Super firefighter!

Rushing to the tepee fire.


Fire under the table!

Mr. Nathan at baby school.




Nathan likes his pink purses.






Elly and friends on the splash pad at school.

Nathan exploring while Elly dances.


The not so common ballet move 'signe de la main'
Building towers with Kubb (one of my father's day presents).






No comments:

Post a Comment